EP 004: Dynamic Conversations – How to Make Tough Decisions, Deal with Haters, Search for Meaning, and Much More!
A few years ago, I met Rich in Bali when I attended one of his workshops. I was inspired by his story of how he dealt with his auto-immune disease, ulcerative colitis, through the Wim Hof Method.
I invited him as a guest on The IPS Podcast (the podcast of The IPS Project, the educational platform on life which I founded) to talk about his life journey, becoming the first international Wim Hof instructor, and how he succeeded in influencing his autonomic nervous system.
While this conversation here does not touch on any of those things, if your curiosity is sparked, you can check out the interview I did with him on The IPS Podcast: EP 011 – Richard Ayling on How to Become Superhuman, Master the Mind & Body, and Influence the Autonomic Nervous System
But as I said, this conversation here on Dynamic Conversations touches on a whole set of different things like tough decisions, dealing with haters or people who dislike you, the search for meaning, and a few other topics.
Today, Rich Ayling would be best described as a life coach, certified yoga teacher, former Wim Hof instructor, and an altogether awesome person. Rich is the founder of Re-Align Coaching, where he offers one-on-one coaching and mentorship, courses, and live events.
If you would like to learn more about Rich’s story, check out his About page on his website or follow him on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/richrealign.
I highly recommend you also listen to his series, “A Depth of Connection,” where he conducts long-form interviews with fascinating people who share who they are in-depth, what their journey is, what they are teaching now, and, in the first season, their response to the Covid situation.
But before you go off to those places, please enjoy this dynamic conversation I had with him here!
Subscribe and listen to Dynamic Conversations on your favorite platform!
- The Courage to Be Disliked: How to Free Yourself, Change Your Life, and Achieve Real Happiness (The Japanese phenomenon that teaches us the simple yet profound lessons required to liberate our real selves and find lasting happiness. The Courage to be Disliked shows you how to unlock the power within yourself to become your best and truest self, change your future and find lasting happiness.)
- The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories (Is there a link between conspiratorial thinking and psychopathology?)
- Alfred Adler & The Courage to Be Disliked (Alfred Adler may be the most interesting and insightful psychologist that most of us have never heard of.)
- Kevin Kelly (Kevin Kelly is the founding executive editor of Wired magazine, and a former editor/publisher of the Whole Earth Review. He has also been a writer, photographer, conservationist, and student of Asian and digital culture.)
- Derek Sivers (Derek Sivers is an American writer, musician, programmer and entrepreneur best known for being the founder and former president of CD Baby, an online CD store for independent musicians.)
- Tony Robbins (Anthony Jay Robbins is an American author, coach, motivational speaker, and philanthropist. Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including the books Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. His seminars are organized through Robbins Research International.)
- Alfred Adler (Alfred Adler was an Austrian medical doctor, psychotherapist, and founder of the school of individual psychology.)